Young Seth

It may be another horrible, rainy day again today, but I've got something to look forward to this morning. At 11:00am I get to meet young Seth Isaac Barlas. Seth is just a few days old, first son of Rachel & Simon. I photographed Rachel & Simon's wedding last September, at Highcliffe Castle and The Haven Hotel, and now, just over a year later, they're bringing Seth in for his first portrait session.

It's always a pleasure photographing newborn babies, but it's feels a bit special to have the privilege of photographing the babies of my bride's and groom's. It's lovely to watch the family grow and change, and to meet the new arrivals, to remember how the couple were on their wedding day, and to see how life has evolved.


I'm posting a few of Rachel & Simon's wedding photographs below, to bring back memories of a fabulous wedding day, and also remind us that the sun does sometimes shine in September.












































Comments

Popular Posts