Lockheed Martin employee event

I was fortunate enough to shoot a recent event for Lockheed Martin, at the Marriott Meon Hotel & Country Club near Southampton. The theme was Old World, and all the events staff had to wear braces and hats in a 1930's style. It was a fun event, and a really good crowd. I enjoyed working again with Ali and her team from Magnum Events, they certainly know how to entertain the guests. I took photos around the dinner tables, as the guests were wowed by four magicians, who were all excellent. There's one trick they do, were they distract attention, and pop a card signed by the guest in their mouth, which is very amusing. However many times I see this, and even if I know it's coming, I never manage to catch the magician putting the card in their mouth. We then had a mobile 'photobooth' studio setup, and the guests loved it. The guests were photographed using my mobile studio, and many also enjoyed using the props I provided, have a look at a few of the photos below.

photobooth photolounge event portraits

photobooth photolounge event portraits

photobooth photolounge event portraits


photobooth photolounge event portraits

photobooth photolounge event portraits

 photobooth photolounge event portraits

photobooth photolounge event portraits

photobooth photolounge event portraits
The props provoked a lot of laughter

Comments

Popular Posts