Christmas is almost here!

Wow, cannot believe it's almost Christmas, and 2013 is just around the corner. This year has flown by, and what a great year it has been.

I'm really looking forward to Christmas now, the pressies are all bought (I'm usually running around in a mad panic 2 days before Xmas, trying to find something for my wife), and I'm excited about taking some time off, and spending time with my wife and children, family and friends. I'm looking forward to Santa bringing me my yearly supply of socks and aftershave, and who knows, maybe even a new jumper with a nice reindeer on the front?

Work is finally winding down a little, although I still have a wedding to shoot this Saturday at the beautiful Athelhampton House, near Dorchester. Talking of Athelhampton House, if you haven't tried their Sunday carvery then you're missing out, it's fabulous.

So 2012 is nearly over, and I'd like to take this opportunity to thanks all my wonderful customers...brides & grooms, babies and toddlers, families and models, cats and dogs, everybody has helped make 2012 a great year, thanks to all.

Have a wonderful Christmas, and a very Happy New Year.




Comments

Popular Posts