Sping is on it's way..

Hi All,

I don't know if it's this awful weather keeping everybody indoors, but this week has been quiet so far. I say quiet, I'm having a healthy number of visitors requiring passport photos, as they plan their escape from our our grey, rainy windswept shores. I mustn't complain, the past few weeks have been very busy, with lots of studio portrait sessions, events to photograph, commercial photography, and wedding bookings. 

This time of year, with Spring (allegedly) fast approaching, there's brides all over the country going "Aaaargh, we're getting married in a few months, and there's sooooo much still to organise". So I've been busy replying to emails and phone calls from couples planning their big day. Many brides find me from my website, others from the studio shop front, many hear about me from friends and relatives, whilst others are recommended by wedding venues across the area. I'm recommended by a handful of superb venues, they like the way I work, they know I offer their clients a high quality creative product, reliability, professionalism and value for money. The venues who recommend me do so for these reasons only, with no ulterior motive or promise of financial gain.(many wedding venues will offer to push forward a variety of wedding suppliers for a fixed fee or percentage). My next wedding shoot is the end of this month, at the beautiful Athelhampton House near Dorchester. If you'd like to have a look at my wedding albums, and speak to other wedding suppliers, then please join me this Sunday at The Norfolk Royale Hotel in Bournemouth. Hopefully I'll see you there.




Comments

Popular Posts