Rachel & Gregg

A great day was had at Athelhampton House when Rachel & Gregg were married. I met up with the guys at the Martyrs Inn in Tolpuddle, for a few casual shots as the nerve settlers flowed. I should have had a full English before leaving the studio, as the lunchtime trade was brisk in the pub and I found myself distracted by the food being served, it looked and smelled delicious.






On to Athelhampton House in time to catch the guests arriving, and for a few photos of the floral arrangements. The flowers had been lovingly nurtured over the last few months by the brides Mother, and judging from the results, the lady has extremely green fingers, unlike myself who can kill most plants with just a glance in their direction.







The bride arrived a fashionable 5 minutes late, and looked wonderful. Rachel & Gregg had composed very personal vows and readings, and the ceremony was beautiful. The registrar forgot the first kiss, but a gentle nudge from her colleague rescued things, and we witnessed a passionate embrace.

 


 
 

 

 



The happy couple emerged to a shower of confetti, drinks and canapés, and after a few quick group photos we spent a little time capturing a few images of Rachel & Gregg together around the gardens.











 
 




The wedding breakfast swiftly arrived, and the wonderful staff took pity upon me and gave me a delicious starter and wonderful lamb dish for main. In between bouts of stuffing my face, I took a few photos of the meal, speeches, and finally the first dance and general partying. I hope you've enjoyed viewing the photos, and they've given you a fell of the day.


   
 






 
 

 










Comments

Popular Posts