September News

It's been a little while since I've scribed, and much has happened. I've photographed some fantastic weddings over the past few weeks, met many interesting people, visited new venues, and of course met a baby or two in the portrait studio.

I'll post a few photos from the weddings over the next few days. I'm currently ploughing my way through the annual accounts, it's an bit of a chore and I wake up in the night with numbers flashing across my eyes, but needs must. I've nearly finished, and life can soon resume. If I didn't leave the whole lot until the last minute, it wouldn't be such a big job, but I don't think I'm alone in avoiding the boring paperwork. I've also been dabbling with website creation, I bought a few domain names recently, and today I managed to finish a website dedicated to passport and ID photography. It's www.passport-photo.co.uk , please have a look, tell me what you think, and let me know if there are any issues, thanks in advance

The actual photography is much more fun. A lady called today to book a mobile portrait studio for her child's birthday party. It's a surprise, so no names can be mentioned, but it should be fun for all involved. I've been shooting quite a few events recently, and I really enjoy them. It gets me out the studio, I meet lots of people, shoot lots of images, and have a good time to boot. I've had lots of location portrait sessions lately too, with a lot of shoots at the beach. We're very lucky to have so many beautiful photo locations on on doorstep in Dorset.

This years 'Under 2's' baby & toddler portrait competition is coming soon, just have to iron out a few things, and details will follow soon, keep an eye on my website and my Facebook page.

That's all, ciao for now.

Comments

Popular Posts