Canvas portraits Half Price

Hi folks, I've just taken delivery of a fabulous new canvas portrait for the studio reception, and I'm enjoying it's company so much, I thought I'd spread the cheer with a great new offer. For the month of February, all of our high quality canvas portraits are half price. All our canvas portraits are hand printed onto heavy, premium grade professional canvas, hand stretched onto a wooden frame, and coated with a giclee varnish for added protection and lightfastness. If you're looking to have portraits taken this month, or have used our services in the past, then this super half price offer is a good opportunity to have a wonderful new wall portrait hanging in your home. Give me a call on 01202 513535, or email if interested.

Cheers, John



Comments

Popular Posts