I've been having quite a few calls lately asking about on-line profile photography. People after portraits for their websites, Facebook pages, for on-line dating websites, and other social websites. Often people want a very simple shoot, just a few head shots, but they still want a high quality image that'll show them looking their best. I spent a few hours thinking about what I could offer, and designed a few different packages. Please have a peek at what I've come up with and let me know what you thinkhttp://www.columbiaphotography.co.uk/portrait-photographer-bournemouth/profile-portraits.html 

I had a very cute little visitor in the studio today, going by the lovely name of 'Isabella'. My wife and I considered this name for our daughter, but in the end we settled on Eleanor Rose (Eleanor for my dear old Nan, better known as Nell, and Rose after my wife's Mother). Isabella was very happy at the start of the shoot, but got rather fed up halfway through, so she's popping back tomorrow to finish her session.

Beautiful Isabella

Comments

Popular Posts