Weddings and Babies

Well it's been a very busy few days, with a wonderful wedding, family portrait shoots, passport photos, a commercial shoot for Yellow Buses, and of course the very popular Under 2's Portrait Competition.

The wedding on Saturday was fabulous, the weather was amazing for October (better than the Summer) and the bride and groom were lovely. The church was beautiful and thanks to the vicar I had a superb vantage point. I really enjoyed watching the bride, she smiled constantly all the way through the service, a wonderful, happy, radiant smile, and  looked as though she was really enjoying herself, the smile never faded. The wedding reception was held at Athelhampton House, my favourite wedding venue. It has a wonderful Jacobean mansion house, beautiful gardens, and they always feed me, so I can testify to the quality of the food, the Dorset lamb is delicious. I stayed at the wedding until the first dance, then captured a few images of the guests enjoying themselves on the dance floor. A great day was had by all, myself included, and after adjusting all the digital images, the bride and groom now have a disc of over 900 wonderful wedding photographs.

After a day or two's rest, it was back to the the studio, and it's been non stop. The Under 2's portrait competition has taken up a lot of studio time, but I love working with children (and animals, I know.. I'm strange) so it's been very enjoyable. We've had some cute little critters in, with many more booked in over the next couple of weeks, so more fun to come. 

I've just booked a event photo shoot at The Haven Hotel for Saturday evening, I'll be setting up a portable studio for a function they're hosting. Shooting and printing portraits until the wee small hours, so I'm already looking forward to a restful Sunday with the family. Knowing my kids, it'll be far from restful, but I live in hope.

I've posted a few wedding images below, I hope you enjoy them.

The wedding of Sara & James




















































Comments

Popular Posts